December 16, 2009

& it is all in the mind.

What is this to you?
Rubbish or Treasure
Sometimes in our eyes, we looked at people in different views and group them.
why not we treat everybody as treasure, as someone valuable.
A treasure. (: I will start today,
how about you?
Today is a busy day, later I still need to reach camp at 10pm.
Had my practical test the whole of today and yesterday theory, got back my results.
(: it is pretty good.
praise the Lord!
Although I am feeling so tired physcially but I don't know why I'm so excited now.
Hope that this feeling will never go away.
Christmas is coming, thank God for his arrangement for my duties in camp so that I'm able to enjoy the max for svc and etc.
Christmas is so special and meaningful and I hope my family can go for service this year,
and every year I will ask them for service till the day they meet Jesus face to face.
Fast and Pray...
Jesus, you are greater than anything in life(:
You deserve more of me.

SHOUT!